Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Universal Rides

Thank God this magic pill designed by the NASA Doctors to prevent vomiting worked for me. So, being smart and thinking ahead, I asked my instructor for an extra/spare pill for my Orlando Disney World rides. I took the roller coaster rides as part of my g-force and motion sickness training. The magic pill worked again on all the vicious rides. Banging my head against the metal seat, getting whip lashed and almost losing a shoe during an upside down dangling ride, beats vomiting anytime.
I guess, those who are still interested in my space venture, will have to wait for my next update. I am scheduled to go for my Centrifuge Training at the Nastar Facility in Philadelphia USA in mid September or November ...will keep you posted.

真的要非常謝謝NASA醫生處方給我的止嘔丸,它真的有效。所以我特別向我的指導員拿取額外的藥丸讓我可以在奧蘭多迪士尼樂園訓練我的止嘔術。我玩了很多機動遊戲,它們是其中一項令我訓練止嘔術的方法,那些止嘔丸都非常有效。幾乎我的頭撞向座位、差點兒我的鞋都要脫出來…….

大家如果仍然對我的太空冒險感興趣,就要期待我下次的更新。我將會於九月或十月前往美國賓夕法尼亞州進行離心力訓練。稍後我再為大家報導。

Please click here if you cannot view the video clip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home